Listing your property is simple. To get started do these three things. If you would like, we can list your property on the same day. The date you enter on the listing agreement will be the date it goes live. We do everything by the book.
- Print our state specific listing agreement. Massachusetts or New Hampshire.
- Read it. Fill out the info. Sign in designated spots.
- Print the Property Information Form located here. It’s multiple choice. We use this to create your listing.
- It’s multiple choice. Check off the features of property. We will handle tax amount, book, page etc.
- Fax, scan, email the Listing Agreement Package and the Property Information Form.
- Send up to 30 photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shoot them in portrait mode.